Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Yogic Numerology with Zahra

Yoga by the Numbers answers 5 questions of life: Who am I? What am I learning and mastering? What is my destiny? What’s the minimum I need to do? and How do I change my life? Visit Zahra Haji of Yoga Goddess and she’ll run your numbers to get insight into the map of your life.



This ancient science of yogic numerology is rooted in the Kundalini Yoga tradition of which Zahra is a gifted teacher. Zahra Haji is the director and founder of Yoga Goddess. Yoga Goddess offers yoga and meditation classes and retreats for women who are seeking a deeper connection to their own innate wisdom and sensual, feminine beauty. For more information about Zahra’s retreats for women, pre and post-natal classes, and Moon Goddess meditation and yoga for total woman-body nurturing please contact Zahra at iam@yogagoddess.ca 416-901-4032 www.yogagoddess.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment