Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Hypno-sage with Tanya Pillay

Are your thoughts and imagination supporting or sabotaging your goals?
Anyone can harness and direct the power of the subconscious mind with
Self-Hypnosis, which is basically strategic meditation.




Clients experience lasting results in areas such as stress relief, procrastination, confidence, communication, sales and client interaction, sleep habits, releasing fears, TMJ (jaw clenching/tooth grinding), spending habits, overcoming obstacles, managing emotions, relationships, eating habits and fitness, concentration, smoking cessation....after only a few sessions (sometimes only one!).

Tanya's Bio:

My name is Tanya, and I first tried Hypnosis as part of my search for lasting relief from chronic muscle tension (including TMJ) and inexplicable mental and emotional stress (and their side effects, such as IBS). While therapies like massage and chiropractic brought some relief, I was frustrated to return to my original state the very next day after treatment. Osteopathy helped my body to function optimally, but my state of mind remained locked in worry. Psychotherapy helped me to better understand my habitual emotional and thought patterns, but I still had little success in changing them. Practicing Hatha yoga and the Alexander Technique helped somewhat, but I was convinced that deeper, more lasting relief was possible. After one Hypnosis session I felt more light and calm for an entire week. After six sessions, I felt like I was permanently on my way to being the me I was born to be before “life happened”. I was so blown away by my personal results that I had to learn more:

I am certified to practice hypnosis by the National Guild of Hypnotists (www.ngh.net), of which I am a Member in Good Standing (this means I have maintained their continuing-education requirements and I adhere to their Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice). I am also a member of the National Federation of Hypnotists OPEIU-AFL-CIO, the union that represents physicians, nurses, chiropractors, podiatrists, acupuncturists, midwives and other health care workers. I was trained and certified at the Ontario Hypnosis Centre School where I also learned about Gestalt-based coaching.

Contact Tanya: Tanya@hypnosage.com

http://www.hypnosage.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment