Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Reconnective Healing - with Andrew Baker

Reconnective Healing is a form of healing that is here on the planet for the very first time. It reconnects us to both the fullness of the universe and to the fullness of our beings and of who we are. It is considered to be able to reconnect us to the universe and to our very essence not just through a new set of healing frequencies, but through possibly an entirely new bandwidth. The reality of its existence has demonstrated itself clearly in practice as well as in science laboratories.



Andrew's bio:

Ever since the age of 15 when I accompanied my father to the gym for the first time, I have been a passionate and dedicated fitness enthusiast with influences ranging from yoga, dance, and martial arts, to power lifting, body building, and functional strength training. Ever since that time I read and practiced everything I could about various forms of fitness training and nutrition, and eventually these interests, in addition to my first major life crisis, lead to other wellness arenas such as holistic healing and spirituality while I was studying Film and Health at Queen's University. A few years later, after continued exploration and experimentation, I experienced 'Reconnective Healing' at a Healing Arts Party here in Toronto hosted by the lovely Dee Dussault (http://www.followyourblisstoronto.ca/), and immediately upon trying it I knew I wanted to become proficient in the art, and encourage it to all who were open and in need. It is a truly beautiful practice, and I feel very lucky to be in a position to encourage its Light and Information.

Contact Andrew: andrew.baker1@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment